Monday, February 16, 2009

It's FINALLY out.....




Well Carson's tooth finally came out. It actually happened February 7th, but I haven't had a chance to blog.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
Carson and I were sitting in the kitchen. He came over and asked me to look at his tooth. I did and realized that it pretty much could come out any time. I told him that he should just pull it out, but didn't think he actually would. A few seconds later he yelled "It's out!" I ran over to take a look and sure enough he was holding his tooth. After calling Dad at work he spent the day patiently waiting for bedtime to come. This was one night where there was no argument about going to bed. That night he received a visit from the Tooth Fairy. She even left Fairy Dust all over his bed. Which made for a really glittery trip to church the next day. Congratulations Carson!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrus Family said...

Lucky--Fairy dust my girls would love to get that. Cute idea!!

Angie said...

He is so handsome!