Saturday, May 30, 2009

Carmel Junction.....

Well, it was time for another trip to Carmel Junction. We got babysitters for the day and headed out for a fun day 4-wheeling. This time it was a small group that went, just Cody and I, Mom & Dad and Lisa & Jeremy. What a fun day and a nice break from the kids who were happily at home playing with their cousins. Some of the more memorable moments were: Dads funny Bang-Bang story, Love letters in the sand, Cody running to beat the timer (twice), bees following me and only me, Lisa's face as Jeremy flew through the water, Cody's lovely portrait pose, Mom's comic story (Sweaty-Pie & Angle Face), Ice-cream from the dairy (what's in that ice-cream?), Jeremy going all day long with a cut finger that ended up with 7 stitches. All in all it was a great trip. We came home exhausted, but happy. And the kids had a good day too!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love that you guys get a babysitter and get away all day with your parents and sister and brother n' law. Great pictures of all of you!

The Calico Crew said...

My favorite picture is whith all of you on the log and it looks like your mom is holding all of you up--that's what mom's do, of course. Do you guys rent your rhino's or does someone in the family have them? I'm totally jealous that you guys do such fun stuff--I don't even know where Carmel Junction is. You all look like you're having a ball!

A Little bit of Sparks said...

Linzi!
It's Brittany! How are you? I just found your blog from your sisters blog. if you will e-mail me I will add you to mine! Glad to see you are enjoying the summer! Hope to see you soon!

Brittany
email: brittanysparks30@gmail.com