Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Wow, time has flown by. I can't believe it is May. March and April were really crazy months for us. Between birthdays, Spring Break, Camping trips and much more, I really haven't had a chance to sit down and blog. So over the next few days I will be playing catch-up. Sorry for all of the old stuff, you will just have to forgive me. I will try to get us current as soon as possible, but for now you will just have to step back in time a few months as we try to get caught up!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yea! I am glad you're blogging again! I have missed reading it! It was so fun to see you again. If you get a chance, email me that picture of Michelle and I at Paulas.

The Calico Crew said...

Welcome back blogger! I can't believe you have a seven year old! Wowsers!Sounds like he had a great b-day and I love that Hayden's 1st b-day cake was star wars related :)

bows and more said...

Thanks for your comment Linzi. I will be calling you for sure! I am so glad you are moving back soon! We have missed you and your cute family!