Saturday, November 8, 2008

An abundant life!

One day I was talking to a friend of mine and she told me that she felt like she had an abundant life. I have always remembered that and I think of it often. I truly feel like I have an abundant life and not in the ways you may think. My life is abundant when I am driving in the car and my boys are tickling Hayden and telling her how pretty she is. No screaming-just giggling. My life is abundant when Carson says the family prayer and prays that mom can accomplish all that she needs to get done and when Chase prays that mom can go to bed all day (Yeah right! Like that would ever happen, but it's the thought that counts.) My life is abundant when I can hear Hayden laying in her bed in the morning chatting with herself. My life is abundant when my husband brings me home a pepsi because he knows that it's been a long day. My life is abundant when I watch Cody wrestle with my boys on the trampoline or when he lays in bed with Hayden and the look in his eyes tells me how much he loves our children. My life is abundant when I see little evidences of God's hand in my life and I know that he is totally aware of me. I truly feel like I have an abundant life. More blessings than I really deserve. Sorry if this is to sappy, but it's been on my mind a lot lately and I figured I better write about it while I am thinking about it.

1 comment:

Angie said...

It's so true that it's the little things that make our lives so abundant. There are tender mercies all around us if we just stop and take the time to see them. Great post!