Saturday, November 8, 2008

-It's Autumn Time-












I love fall. I love everything about it. Every year we try to take a drive up Cedar Canyon and look at the leaves. Our kids love it because in St. George you don't get to see all the many colors. The other day Cody and I realized that we hadn't taken our annual trip. We also realized that it was probably to late to see them. I was disappointed because I love taking pictures of the kids in the leaves. A couple of days went by and Cody told me that he was going to go to the Cedar Walgreens to talk to the manager. I decided that I would take the kids and we would ride with him. We love taking drives in the car. So we pulled Carson out of school about an hour early and headed for Cedar. While Cody worked I took the kids to the park. I was so excited to see a big pile of leaves on the ground. Perfect for pictures. So after they were done playing on the playground we took some pictures in the leaves. Carson and Chase could hardly stand waiting for me to be done taking pictures so they could kick the pile of leaves and Hayden just sat there and ate as many leaves as she could. What a fun day playing in the leaves.

1 comment:

The Calico Crew said...

Hayden looks so big! You make me feel like such a homebody. We don't seem to go anywhere. Sounds like fun to be spontaneous and jump in the car together as a family just because you can! Cute fall pictures!!